We are hiring! Please see the job descriptions below. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Leslie. Be sure to indicate if you are interested in full or part time employment.
Job Description –Mosquito Squad Technician
At Mosquito Squad, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply company product to customers’ landscaping according to schedule and as needed based on service requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Apply pesticides to landscaping according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions
• Identify sources of client pest issues, and practice tactics in source reduction
• Safely drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business
• Call customers to confirm scheduled services
• Respond on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls
• Complete required production forms at end of day
• Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
• Assist in sales to current customers
• Expertly answer frequently asked client questions
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write simple correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfaction. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Must have a positive service attitude
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Pesticide applicator’s license not required, but a plus
This is a seasonal position from May through October.